Tuesday, November 20, 2012

laughter sparkles like a splash of water in the sunshine

 

One of the worst things for me, when being sick, is not being able to sleep at night…I typically have absolutely no problems sleeping…apart from when I get quite sick. hence why I am blogging at 3:30 am.

but I must say, yesterday was my first legit sabbath in months! and it was incredible. I had my quiet time in the morning, and just sat around and watched 3 movies with the girls all day and just chilled. didnt leave the house. just laid on the couch! it was bliss. ive needed that. and it was nice not to be alone. there were numerous times of laughter. which is always good medicine. :)

I’m thankful for a week that is going to be most restful than most, really looking forward to it. and I’m so thankful that God gives me laughter. I love how God works things out and knows just what we need and that we can go to Him for any little detail and He will help us figure this life out.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy name!”
Psalm 103:1

No comments:

Post a Comment