Thursday, November 22, 2012

fresh air

 

I’m really realizing how valuable pairs are.
I’ve been quite sick this whole week….and in all honesty, I praise God that it came over the Thanksgiving Holiday and not a week later, because I was actually able to rest this week, which rarely happens. But I wasn’t alone…I’ve had Sara with me all week. to be sick with, to eat with, to watch movies with, to laugh with and even sleep with (been sleeping on the couches).
and I was thinking this morning, how if I were home alone this week sick…my attitude would be completely different than it is. We need company. God has placed people in our lives for a reason. We are not meant to live this life alone. and I know i seem to blog about PEOPLE often…but this year, it’s been a huge year for me, in learning that I really do love people, and learning that I really do need people and do want people in my life. People affect us, positively and negatively. But they affect us, and are meant to.

So i’m really grateful that I have had Sara with me all week.
I love how God orchestrates things! His timing is actually perfect.
and I’m actually thankful for being sick this week…because it made me slow down…made me rest and relax. which apparantly, I needed.

God is good!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:24

No comments:

Post a Comment