Thursday, November 15, 2012

show me your heart

 

i tend to be more pessimistic, than optimistic.
so in discipleship, a lot of times all I see is the brokenness, and character flaws, things people can work on…and tend to not to see the changes that are going on right in front of me.
so sometimes I need people to point out the positives to me. and when they do this, all of a sudden I start being blown away and encouraged greatly because I can see the change and start that I have been wanting to see and praying for….I just needed a new perspective. I need to see people’s hearts being molded into the likeness of their Savior. and I’m starting to see that now, and its beyond encouraging.

I need optimistic people. I need people to point me to the greatness of what is happening a lot of times. and to hold onto those things, and not forget them or let them go.

I’m thankful that God does give me those people and those conversations and moments, when I most need them. I don’t realize that i need them, until after they have happened! I love that God works like that. that He just shows us, what we need to see, when we need it. :)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.”
1 Peter 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment