Tuesday, November 13, 2012

they say honesty is the best policy

 

honesty- truthfulness, sincerity, frankness

im realizing how much i really love and appreciate honesty. when things aren’t sugar coated, and people are not afraid to be honest with you and tell you honest things in their hearts, about themselves and even about you.

i respect honest people, because I know what I’m going to get, and i know that they are not trying to impress or please me or anyone else. and I love when I have the freedom to be honest. I love being honest, but I will not lie, it’s hard sometimes because a lot of people don’t receive honesty and/or truth very well. But i do love it very much.

and I’m just really blessed and appreciative when there is honesty in a relationship. God is honored in that. and I love Him for honesty, and allowing me to be honest and others to be honest with me.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.”
Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment