Thursday, November 8, 2012

people

 

I love great teachers. And being under someone who so loves the LORD and where I’ve been able to see God transform them, even in their older age in the few years I have known them. I love seeing how people react and handle to things, and how they seek after God and desire to learn and do learn and apply all that they learn and then to see that play out in how they disciple those God has given them.

It makes me love and appreciate these people more.

Sometimes, often, I fall more in love with Jesus by falling more in love with and appreciating the people in my life!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other, as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.”
Colossians 3:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment