Wednesday, November 14, 2012

conversation

 

Today has started out with really great conversation, and ended with really great conversation. and what I mean by really great conversation, is conversation that cares about the people in my life, conversations that have meaning and build relationships, conversations of concern, conversations of what we hope God does, conversations of observations, conversations of what we are praying for, conversations of what we think is right and wrong, conversations of honesty about real issues and things in life that are relevant, conversations that  are uplifting and building up of the church and her people, conversatoins of how we’ve seen people grow, of what is being processed, of how God is challenging us.…those kind of conversations.

They make me love people more, and realize how appreciative and blessed I truly am. And through that, they make me love Jesus more. and make me see how intentional Jesus was. how much of an example He truly was.

Thankful today that God gives me those conversations, and blesses me with people to be able to have them with!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For to this you have been called(suffering), because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps.”
1 Peter 2:21

No comments:

Post a Comment