Saturday, February 4, 2012

stop, collaborate and listen

 

certain songs, certain music just has the power to calm, and to make you stop everything. I like it.

I have als0 been thinking often in the last couple of days how in songs, especially worship music, there are so many rich and deep words/phrases. and when we sing them, do we really realize what we are saying, what we are committing ourselves to, what we are singing about, and who we are singing to. We are never just singing in worship. It goes so much deeper.

  I love being able to encourage people, and when verses really stick out to me for people. That is the Spirit. I like great conversations about life and God with people. God is everywhere.

God is good. and Is always trying to get our attention.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.”
Romans 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment