Monday, February 20, 2012

same power that conquered death lives in me

 

I love learning about the Holy Spirit. and seeing how much of a vital role, and active He is in our lives, but mostly seeing how active and vital He was in Jesus’ life on this earth. it blows my mind! and i cannot help but be completely amazed at God through learning about a part of the Trinity, and more of who He is, and being able to see all the work the Holy Spirit did in the life of Jesus. and not just that, but then being completely astounded as well, by the fact that Jesus really did become God in the form of man. He limited Himself. and He needed the Spirit. He was completely dependent upon the Spirit.

I feel like things that I feel God has spoken and brought to my attention last week, are being spoken of and brought up publicly this week thus far. and it makes me excited! I love when that happens!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”
Romans 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment