Tuesday, February 7, 2012

friends are friends forever

 

I love Jesus.
I love times when it’s just Him and I.
I love prayer times, for other people and just speaking what my heart is feeling. It is therapy, and I really only do it with God.
I love that He is there to listen to me, and to encourage me in the best way He see’s fit.
I love that He shows He cares and is looking out and providing for me in the littlest ways. (i.e; time spent with your best friend)
I love that I can be as emotional as a girl can be with Him and can cry, a lot.
I love that God just takes me as I am, fears and all, and chooses to use me and to sanctify me, and purify me.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But as for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because of any wisdom that I have more than all the living, but in order that the interpretation may be made known to the king and that you may know the thoughts of your mind.”
Daniel 2:30

No comments:

Post a Comment