Tuesday, February 21, 2012

consistent affirmation

 

i cant help but continue to stand in awe of God. seriously, the same things keep coming up. God seems to keep confirming and affirming things in my life. and i LOVE IT. it makes me love Him so much more. and I am seeing growth in people, which is so encouraging for me, more than people probably realize. Because sometimes I just get so frustrated because it seems like people are not getting what we as the church need to be getting and understanding with what Christ commands and deserves from us, but then I see little moments of little growth, which little growth, is huge for some people! Little growth are actually big steps! and I love it!

sigh. :)

God is sooooo good.
I love community. I love encouraging people. I love growth. I love challenges. I love fellowship with older women. I love that the same Power that lived and moved in Jesus is alive in Me! oh man!….

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to his own glory and excellence…”
2 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment