Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am Rich

 

“You will seek me, and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

When you take the time and devotion to seek God, He will not let you down. I have been absolutely blown away by God so far this week. He knows exactly what I have been needing to hear, and the confirmation Ive been needing becasue I have been relying on myself to long and letting fears and responsibilities overwhelm me. But what is becoming so real to me, is really and genuinely how I cannot do anything apart from Christ. I cannot even get up and walk without the power of the Holy Spirit leading me.

I am weak. I will forever be weak. and I am okay with that. My strength, needs to be found in God and not in myself. I need to believe in God’s power and ability to do in and through me, all that He has told me to do.

I don’t even know how to put into words all that God has shown me this weak, or how to convey my amazement. I wish I could get this across better, but I just don’t know how. it is one of those things that we all i think just need to experience for ourselves. The LORD needs to be your absolute everything. You need to believe 110% in His ability and power in you. You need not doubt, nor fear, but walk by/in The Spirit.

Take time to hear from God. Seek Him. Be devoted.
I want to learn what it truly means to give ALL of me. this is something I feel I have not learned yet, to give every ounce of my being. I want to believe God at His word, I want to believe that with God and by Him, I could run against a troop, and i could leap over a wall. I want that kind of faith, that nothing can stop me from doing what God has called me to do. Whether I stand alone or not. God is able. God is greater. He is my Shepherd. My strength. My support. My Provider.
I want to be 110% committed. All in. And when doubt, fear, insecurity comes, I want to kill it by the power of God’s Word alive in me, because I believe God is able to use me, to equip me, to sustain me.

I love that God hears us, and answers.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example, in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment