Sunday, February 19, 2012

i like pipecleaners

 

I have a lot on my heart. This has been an incredible week for me. Spiritually.

but all I am going to share for right now is this;
      i love my church. Sometimes, I feel like I half live there because I am there so often. But I love it. Church feels like home to me. I love being able to go there whenever I need to or want to, even apart from church activities. and I love that my church is growing. and that we have honest people in the church who are willing to be transparent, and admit their faults. That is what the church should be. A safe place. A loving place. A community, who builds each other up. not just a building.
I think i love my church so much, not just because I find the place comfortable and warming to my heart, but because of what it stands for, who it stands for, and who is apart of it, and the encouragement and truth I receive from it.

it breaks my heart to hear and to see people who do not have that in church.
  but God is greater. and GOD IS ABLE. (seems to the theme of my week actually, believing in the truth that He is! I love when God keeps bringing things up that you have been challenged by and thinking about.)

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment