Friday, February 3, 2012

don’t hate, appreciate

 

I like seeing growth in people. I like feeling like a proud parent. I like community, and worship times. I like lovely people. I like the truth and belief of knowing and accepting that I am deeply loved, not just by God, but by people too.

appreciate people. remember what you’re fond of, in them. people are truly gifts and blessings from God. because as much as we may have believed that we would never need people, God gives us people for a reason. and sometimes, the people you least expect, or the one’s who are totally opposite of you, are some of the best people for you! So Don’t write people off please. We are all hard to love, we are all ugly, we are all beautiful, we are all messed up and in need of a Savior.
  :)

I just love Jesus!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”I will bless the Lord at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the Lord;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
 Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.”
Psalm 34:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment