Monday, December 30, 2013

I have Favor.

So, I had this whole New Year's Eve post typed out, and the more I kept writing, the more I decided to delete it. It was pretty bahumbuggy (it's a word in my dictionary thank you) anyway! 
  Instead, u get my coffee shop meditations:

I can't help but be amazed by the Favor of God in my life. This has been something that has always blown me away, and something that always baffles me as to...'why me?' But God is faithful, and gracious and loving, that because He loves me, and has called me to Himself, of course I will have favor with Him, because ultimately, my desire is in fact to please Him. And that desire only grows stronger as I get older. I am not deserving to be able to feel and experience the incredible presence of God everyday of my life, I am not deserving for my prayers to be answered almost immediately sometimes, I am not deserving to have the heart of my Savior revealed to me and to feel His love for me and to love others in return....I am not deserving...in and of myself. But Christ's sacrifice (blood) and imputed righteousness gives me favor. Favor where I can receive freely all of these things and more. Where I can have peace that passes all understanding, where I can have an unconditional love, where I have joy unending, I can have an eternity with Christ to look forward to and His Holy Spirit to live inside of me right now.
      I just love Jesus. I love God. And I love the Holy Spirit. 
 

May the peace of Christ rest on your hearts my friends. 
✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment