Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome to springtime

It clearly is winter outside (being December)....but inside of my heart and soul, it is Springtime. The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and there is a sweet smell in the air.

For the past 2 years I've been between winter/fall spiritually. It was like this huge weight that never left and my vision was clouded. And now all of a sudden, since about 3-4 weeks ago...that weight and cloud has been lifted. It's really difficult for me to explain what exactly is going on and what I'm feeling, but know that it is freeing and exciting. 
It's like I had forgotten what my relationship(intimacy) with God was like for the past 2 years and now all of sudden, things are back to how I know them to be. 
  The intimacy and presence of God that has always been so strong in my life, is here. My eyes see the complete love that The Lord is always lavishing upon me, I see once again how He is working out every little detail of my life and things around me. I am constantly being blown away and awed each day by my Sovereign Creator. The joy of The Lord truly is my strength.....and so much more...like I said, it's hard for me to explain and put into words for you. 

The best way to put it, I feel free. No more weights, no more clouds, just the relationship I have with Jesus is redeemed, back to where I know it to be and even stronger and better! 
  And all I can say, is Praise The Lord. bless His Holy name! 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment