Thursday, December 26, 2013

For The Honor.

I love times in the presence of God, no matter where one is at, when your heart just feels like exploding. Complete gratitude, complete awe and wonder, reverence, fear, love...these times leave me weary. But if weariness can be a good thing, than it's that kind of weary! 

I want to share this lyric video with you of this song...for the honor by elevation worship. I first heard this song at a conference OTW was apart of at another local church a few months ago, and the first time I heard it, I cried through the whole song. And that same thing followed the other few times of hearing it too. 
  There are some songs that just resonate with out hearts in an almost indescribable way, and this song is by far in the top 2 for me. Every word in this song, my heart just wants to cry with it and proclaim. I believe every word, and the beauty of God in this song is just overwhelming to me...hence one reason for the tears.

I hope this song resonates with your heart too.
And I sure do hope that someday God will inspire me to write such beautiful lyrics and music that will resonate with the hearts of His people as this song has for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment