Monday, January 13, 2014

Did you see that?

If this mornings sunrise is not a sign to you at how Glorious and Sovereign and Faithful and abounding in love our Creator God is....I'm not sure that your even human. 
   Pictures can't even do justice. I tried, and then decided to just be still and watch.

Joy truly comes in the morning.

Last night I felt like there was a weight on me. I couldn't have even told you what it was, or what was wrong with me really, I just felt weighted down and all I wanted was to cry and to be held. 

So I walked. And as I walked, not a whole lot happened. But I did keep reciting Psalm 23 and meditating on The Lord being my Shepherd. 😊

I think sometimes when we (I) have really, really high weeks, as well, when your getting to a place where you are becoming more and more sensitive to the Holy Spirit, you (I) just get tired. I believe last night was just me crashing after an intense week. And I could be completely wrong, and I pray that if I have a sin issue or something that needs dealt with that God will make that evident and I completely believe He will do just that!

But overall, psalm 23 just brings me comfort. Because people can only give you so much. They can only comfort you so much. Jesus can and will give you all you need. Plus more.

✌️peace and be 💪 (strong) in The Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment