Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family of Christ

 

Hello All,
  it has been a while. We are just finishing our Seize The Summer Tour tonight. It’s good to be home after 2 weeks or so of traveling. As much as I love traveling on the road and experiencing different places, it always does feel good to be home even if its just for a day (for me!) hah.

These past couple weeks have been extremely wonderful. Ive been feeling extremely blessed, we had an incredible group of people on the tour. And I couldn’t help but be so grateful for a family, for that is what we felt like. All the making fun of each other, and the laughing and then the good times of kind words, laughter once again and eating together and devotional time. I love family, and the family feel of things and I just find the family of God such a huge huge blessing in my life. And being around people 24/7 soemtimes it can get a bit rough, but that is how you get to know people the best and how bonds are built.

i have also been extremely blessed by the Psalms. especially psalm 121, about being KEPT by the LORD.

So the end of the tour is a bit bittersweet. but I’m looking forward to next year.

As well over the last couple of days especially, I really feel God has kinda been speaking to me personally on a few things, especially one area and blogs concerning that will come shortly I am sure. But I just ask for prayer, in the area of faith and complete dependence and security upon my God and nothing else!
No matter how good you think you are doing, or how ‘spiritual’ you think you may be, the enemy can always somehow creep in and steal something from you to try and disorient your relationship with Christ, so be aware, and remember that the testing of our faith is for our own good and be thankful in ALL circumstances!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—”

Philippians 3:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment