Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh the places Ive been

 

People. Are SO important.

God uses people mightily in our lives. He uses them to teach us patience, forgiveness, humility, love, among many other things. He uses them to remind us of how we once were.  He uses them to bless us in many different ways. Etc..

If you would have known me 6 years ago, you would have never expected those words to even cross my mind. and yesterday, I was  reminded of where I used to be in life, and how without Christ I would be without hope and in a deep dark pit of despair. A place I used to be, with a terrible attitude on life, on myself, and especially on people. People burn us, yet I can really say, I’ve never really been that burned by people, but I have seen it happen enough times to people I care about that I know it to be true. Yet God uses them so mightily, and Jesus died for PEOPLE. Yet people are what make our life hard and seemingly unbearable majority of times.

But be encouraged, because I know from experience, People are a blessing. We just need to allow them to be, and we need to forgive and forget, just like Christ forgave us and placed our sins as far as the east is from the west, as well to be compassionate and patient toward one another. Just like Christ is with us.
  
So when you find people hard to deal with, just remember that you’re not the bee’s knees either, you probably make life hard for at least one other person too and we need to love just as Christ loves us.
But as well remember, that God uses people in your life mightily and they are of high value to God and should be to us to and we can learn greatly from each other and be blessed by one another.

People used to be a burden to me. Now, people are a blessing, in Christ!
It’s great to be reminded of where you used to be spiritually, and to see where you are now. All Glory to God!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh…Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
2 Corinthians 5:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment