Monday, May 14, 2012

new favorite passage

 

I love my church. I know this is a day later than Sunday, but church isnt just sunday mornings. It’s the body of Christ. We are the church. and I love the church.

I do love my sunday morning church, especially recently it’s just been such an encouragement to me to see people worship together, and to see how far our church has come in the past 5 or so years. I’m so proud of my church, and i love everyone there so much and just want to continue to grow.

But I also love the church in general. I love being surrounded by a community who loves Jesus. I love being around people who build each other up and actually live and believe what the bible says. I would not be where I am today if it were not for God’s church and godly people following the leading of the Holy Spirit!

I love how much God uses people in our lives.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Unless the LORD  builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. It is in vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep.”
Psalm 127:1-2
   (a new favorite verse)

No comments:

Post a Comment