Monday, May 7, 2012

Courage

 

I seriously love my church family. and am so completely blessed.
Like I told our worship team last night, worship team prayer time is like my confessional. It is so good for me. We need places we can confess, and I feel especially as well because I am a leader, I feel more free to confess, its weird, I don’t quite get it, but I just feel like I need to be more open and vulnerable in that setting and I most defiantely am. It’s good. It’s freeing. It’s a blessing.


Sunday our sermon mentioned Courage and was about Micaiah from 2 chronicles  18.  (i kinda wanna name my in the way future kid micaiah now)
But, i guess you could say that I have never actually applied Courage to myself.
But as a child of God, I am to be courageous. To step out in faith, with courage, trusting God. Having courage to do what may not be liked by people, to stand up, to be different from the world or people around us. To be true to God and to rely completely on Him. 

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”But Micaiah said, ‘As the LORD lives, what my God says, that I will speak.”
2 Chronicles 18:13

No comments:

Post a Comment