Thursday, June 7, 2012

I feel like I blog about people often

 

Sometimes all people need, is your time. If it means you giving up your chores for a day, somebody needs an ear to listen to. People’s lives matter more than the chores of life that cannot follow us to Heaven. People carry a lot of hurt, and just need the love of Christ. So are we going to take the time for them, even if we don’t want to?

I love hearing the heart’s of the one’s that people look past so often. God is always working, and can do wonderful things in anyone’s life.

 

God is just so ironic, and I love it. I love how He moves.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit, for each tree is known by its own fruit. For figs are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush.”
           Luke 6:43-44

No comments:

Post a Comment