Saturday, June 16, 2012

Driving is my relaxer

 

I love driving, because its time with Jesus and music. I like not talking when in a car, because I just like to think, or not think and just listen and watch. It’s like a hiding place almost for me.

I spent quite a bit of time in my car today, on the road. and towards the end of my driving time, i started thinking of something.

So, Biker’s have this certain wave they all do to each other. It’s just natural, whenever they pass each other, they wave. we all know its going to happen when we are following them, and then we see them do it.

Black people always acknowledge each other, whether they have met or not.

Certain things between people create a bond right up front. and it’s instant.

So what bout christians? the bible says that they will know we are christians by our love…do us Christians have a hello right away to each other? do we have a way to recognize right away that we are in the same family?

I know fine rightly there is a bond between brothers and sisters in Christ, because I have experienced it. It’s incredible, to meet a fellow believer and be able to have a bond right away, and be able to go deeper with someone within a few minutes of meeting them simply because you have Jesus in common.

But what about without talking? What about just looking and passing by? Can we tell one from another?

 

thats as far as i got on this.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Do not say to your neighbor, ‘go, and come again, tomorrow I will give it.” – when you have it with you.”
Proverbs 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment