Sunday, December 9, 2012

little talks

 

Sometimes you just need people or a person to listen to you. And vice versa. Tonight I had a 3.5 hr chat about life and a couple things i’m trying to wrestle through mentally/emotionally and spiritually and just life and it was great. to sit and talk, and then to hear some godly advice and counsel. to listen to wisdom that I don’t have.

Sometimes we need those little talks.
I value those little talks.
They help me keep going. God gives them, when we need them most. and sometimes we need to seek them out.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”And those who know Your name put their trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.”
Psalm 9:10

 

P.S.
   I am reminded as I sit here in bed, listening to the pouring rain hit the house…that Rain is Grace. This is not a biblical truth. But it is a comforting thing to think about. God pours down His grace on us.

There is just something peaceful about the sound of water. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment