Thursday, December 20, 2012

God; the greatest gift giver

 

“If you then who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in Heaven give good things to those who ask Him?”
Matthew 7:11

Doing things a bit different today…starting out with a verse instead of ending with one!

So I’m really seeing how much of a gift giver God is. and its completely blowing me away. He never stops giving. He gave us eternal life, has clothed us in righteousness, has given us His Holy Spirit, love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, purity……and the list can go on. and thats not even a pinch of all He has given and continues to give.
These last couple of weeks I’ve been completely blown away by God. He gave me more help and such a peace than I could have ever imagined with God’s Closet this past weekend. and then He just gave me the car that I asked Him for..He made the impossible, POSSIBLE!!
and then just that He truly is LORD over my days and what they look like and what happens and what I do…blows me away too! We can have it all planned out, and just like that…He can switch things up on us! :) I love it!

God is exciting. God is amazing….and He is so much more than words can ever express. I’m just in awe. Grateful. Speechless with how I’m feeling. Overwhelmed. Amazed….

:) Seek God. Ask God. Depend on God. Believe God. Let Him Reign. Because He does Reign!

No one can compare to Him. No one is worthy like Him. Yet He came to us…Humility at its best. A Sovereign, Holy, Sinless God…living inside of us, sinful, selfish human beings, Jesus died for us, gave up His glory so we can be forgiven and clothed in righteousness and spend eternity with The Father! That’s pretty incredible!
Don’t compartmentalize God.

Just be in awe. Do all you can, so that you remain in Awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment