Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Faith

 

I’ve always admired people who have these really great faith stories of how they asked God for something specific, and they got just that!
Well, if your one of those people that want a story like that, you can have one.
Just approach the throne boldly. and Believe. It is amazing when you ask God for something and it’s in line with His will; how you can 100% believe that God will give it to you.


These past 4 months or so God has truly grown my faith which i am really thankful for. If it werent for some of the situations I was in and responsibilities God has given me, my faith would not be where it is today.

I can’t help but be overwhelmed with gratitude. As well with Awe and Amazement at how much God just gives to us. He truly is a Father who gives to His children. He honors faith. He honors boldness. He honors belief in His abilities. He honors patience. He honors our devotion to Him. He gives us things, simply because He loves us.
We have no reason to deserve all the blessings that He has given me, yes He never stops giving to us. It blows me away! Absolutely blows me away!

 

Give me a couple days and I’ll share with you my Faith story. :) It’s a miracle. So extremely blessed by my Heavenly Father! Our God is the God who gives.

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”My heart overflows with a pleasing theme; I address my verses to the king; my tongue is like the pen of a ready scribe.”
Psalm 45:1

No comments:

Post a Comment