Thursday, April 18, 2013

Surprise!!!!

 

oops, uploaded a couple days late!

 

I’m not one to enjoy surprises. I love surprising others…but I really dont like being surprised.

But tonight, God surprised me! I had my night planned, and to be honest I was in a rather weird mood, a pretty down mood and just wanted my Jesus time in the coffee shop to just sit and read and pray and journal all the heaviness on my heart away.
But that wasnt what God had in mind! Instead, he worked it so that i would spend time hanging out with people I rarely ever hang out with or see for that matter for a while. and then ran into another friend at the coffee shop and had a quick catch up chat!
   I guess that is exactly what I needed….sometimes I just need fellowship with people that I don’t get to see often. That is sometimes just the remedy you need, and who God will use greatly to lift your spirits. Just sharing life and laughing together. I love it.

I’m feeling very blessed and very loved right now. Which I needed that. Because let’s face it, I’m extremely hard on myself. so getting together with some different people is quite a relief for me a lot of times.
Thank You God!
I love that you surprise me. I love that you know exactly what I need. I love that you pay attention to me and don’t want me to stay in a weird funky mood. I love that you want me to feel loved and to know and believe that I am loved and found in You and no one or nothing else!

THANK YOU MY KING!

 

Verse of the Day:
”Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, Rejoice.”
Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment