Thursday, April 4, 2013

reminiscing

 

I love God’s Sovereignty and how He knits people together.
Tonight as I’m sitting in a coffee shop, supposed to be working on quite a few different papers….but I guess God has other plans as Natasha and I keep distracting each other and just chat away. Reminiscing on the people we know, and how God has knit us and others together and worked in different relationships.
   It just blows me away that God is so Sovereign and that He knows the people we need in our lives, consistently and every now and then. and how even when people are not consistent in our lives, the bond that can be made is incredible. And the memories are life-long!

This just makes me happy, and love Jesus so much more!

 

VERSE OF THE DAY:
”Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.”
Ephesians 6:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment